Welcome to the internet ministry of Cedar Creek Baptist Church.
Thursday - February 20, 2020 - 6:30 P.M.
"The Hive" Missionary Meeting
Mrs. Boone West, Special Speaker.
Wednesday - February 26, 2020
Teen Night - Dinner at the Church - 6:00 P.M. - 6:45 P.M.
$5.00 Donation for Summer Camp Fund
Saturday - March 7, 2020
Baby Shower for Melissa Campbell - 1:00 P.M.
Saturday - March 28, 2020
Camp Fundraiser Yard Sale - 314-A at Hwy 40
March 29th - April 26th
Annual Spring Program
We are an independent, fundamental baptist church located in the Ocala National Forest.
We hope that you will take a few minutes to visit around our website, and contact us with any questions that you may have.
Whether you are passing through or looking for a church home, we trust that you will prayerfully consider visiting Cedar Creek Baptist Church. We are not a perfect people, but a people that love the Lord and what He is doing in our lives.
What Should I Expect?
- You should expect to be greeted by the friendliest people in town. We believe the Bible is for everyone and therefore welcome anybody wanting to attend.
- You should expect to hear God's Word preached passionately, but with compassion to the hearer.
- You should also expect to hear traditional, timeless music that honors the Lord and encourages the believer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is there a dress code? There is not a dress code set for any of our public services. However you will notice many wearing traditional "Sunday best."
- Is there a nursery? Yes. We provide a nursery for every service that is staffed by caring mothers that will provide a safe and clean enviroment for your baby.
- Where do I go? During the morning service adults meet in the large sanctuary in the front of the property, while the children meet in the children's building directly behind the main sanctuary. Classes are divided by age and taught at an appropriate level.