Welcome to the internet ministry of Cedar Creek Baptist Church.
We are an independent, fundamental baptist church located in the Ocala National Forest.
We hope that you will take a few minutes to visit around our website, and contact us with any questions that you may have.
Whether you are passing through or looking for a church home, we trust that you will prayerfully consider visiting Cedar Creek Baptist Church. We are not a perfect people, but a people that love the Lord and what He is doing in our lives.
What Should I Expect?
1. You should expect to be greeted by the friendliest people in town. We believe the Bible is for everyone and therefore welcome anybody wanting to attend.
2. You should expect to hear God's Word preached passionately, but with compassion to the hearer.
3. You should also expect to hear traditional, timeless music that honors the Lord and encourages the believer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is there a dress code? There is not a dress code set for any of our public services. However you will notice many wearing traditional "Sunday best."
2. Is there a nursery? Yes. We provide a nursery for every service that is staffed by caring mothers that will provide a safe and clean enviroment for your baby.
3. Where do I go? During the morning service adults meet in the large sanctuary in the front of the property, while the children meet in the children's building directly behind the main sanctuary. Classes are divided by age and taught at an appropriate level.
- - -
- - -
Leviticus 14:39 (KJV)
And the priest shall come again the seventh day, and shall look: and, behold, [if] the plague be spread in the walls of the house;
Click here to read more!
Now when Jesus saw great multitudes about him, he gave commandment to depart unto the other side.
And a certain scribe came, and said unto him, Master, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.
And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.
And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.