Welcome to the internet ministry of Cedar Creek Baptist Church.
We are an independent, fundamental baptist church located in the Ocala National Forest.
We hope that you will take a few minutes to visit around our website, and contact us with any questions that you may have.
Whether you are passing through or looking for a church home, we trust that you will prayerfully consider visiting Cedar Creek Baptist Church. We are not a perfect people, but a people that love the Lord and what He is doing in our lives.
What Should I Expect?
1. You should expect to be greeted by the friendliest people in town. We believe the Bible is for everyone and therefore welcome anybody wanting to attend.
2. You should expect to hear God's Word preached passionately, but with compassion to the hearer.
3. You should also expect to hear traditional, timeless music that honors the Lord and encourages the believer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is there a dress code? There is not a dress code set for any of our public services. However you will notice many wearing traditional "Sunday best."
2. Is there a nursery? Yes. We provide a nursery for every service that is staffed by caring mothers that will provide a safe and clean enviroment for your baby.
3. Where do I go? During the morning service adults meet in the large sanctuary in the front of the property, while the children meet in the children's building directly behind the main sanctuary. Classes are divided by age and taught at an appropriate level.
- - -
- - -
Jeremiah 32:3 (KJV)
For Zedekiah king of Judah had shut him up, saying, Wherefore dost thou prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will give this city into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall take it;
Click here to read more!
He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.
When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.
Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.
They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.
The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.