Welcome to the internet ministry of Cedar Creek Baptist Church.
We are an independent, fundamental baptist church located in the Ocala National Forest.
We hope that you will take a few minutes to visit around our website, and contact us with any questions that you may have.
Whether you are passing through or looking for a church home, we trust that you will prayerfully consider visiting Cedar Creek Baptist Church. We are not a perfect people, but a people that love the Lord and what He is doing in our lives.
What Should I Expect?
1. You should expect to be greeted by the friendliest people in town. We believe the Bible is for everyone and therefore welcome anybody wanting to attend.
2. You should expect to hear God's Word preached passionately, but with compassion to the hearer.
3. You should also expect to hear traditional, timeless music that honors the Lord and encourages the believer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is there a dress code? There is not a dress code set for any of our public services. However you will notice many wearing traditional "Sunday best."
2. Is there a nursery? Yes. We provide a nursery for every service that is staffed by caring mothers that will provide a safe and clean enviroment for your baby.
3. Where do I go? During the morning service adults meet in the large sanctuary in the front of the property, while the children meet in the children's building directly behind the main sanctuary. Classes are divided by age and taught at an appropriate level.
- - -
- - -
1 Chronicles 9:16 (KJV)
And Obadiah the son of Shemaiah, the son of Galal, the son of Jeduthun, and Berechiah the son of Asa, the son of Elkanah, that dwelt in the villages of the Netophathites.
Click here to read more!
And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.