Welcome to the internet ministry of Cedar Creek Baptist Church.
We are an independent, fundamental baptist church located in the Ocala National Forest.
We hope that you will take a few minutes to visit around our website, and contact us with any questions that you may have.
Whether you are passing through or looking for a church home, we trust that you will prayerfully consider visiting Cedar Creek Baptist Church. We are not a perfect people, but a people that love the Lord and what He is doing in our lives.
What Should I Expect?
1. You should expect to be greeted by the friendliest people in town. We believe the Bible is for everyone and therefore welcome anybody wanting to attend.
2. You should expect to hear God's Word preached passionately, but with compassion to the hearer.
3. You should also expect to hear traditional, timeless music that honors the Lord and encourages the believer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is there a dress code? There is not a dress code set for any of our public services. However you will notice many wearing traditional "Sunday best."
2. Is there a nursery? Yes. We provide a nursery for every service that is staffed by caring mothers that will provide a safe and clean enviroment for your baby.
3. Where do I go? During the morning service adults meet in the large sanctuary in the front of the property, while the children meet in the children's building directly behind the main sanctuary. Classes are divided by age and taught at an appropriate level.
- - -
- - -
John 12:24 (KJV)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
Click here to read more!
If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.