Welcome to the internet ministry of Cedar Creek Baptist Church.
We are an independent, fundamental baptist church located in the Ocala National Forest.
We hope that you will take a few minutes to visit around our website, and contact us with any questions that you may have.
Whether you are passing through or looking for a church home, we trust that you will prayerfully consider visiting Cedar Creek Baptist Church. We are not a perfect people, but a people that love the Lord and what He is doing in our lives.
What Should I Expect?
1. You should expect to be greeted by the friendliest people in town. We believe the Bible is for everyone and therefore welcome anybody wanting to attend.
2. You should expect to hear God's Word preached passionately, but with compassion to the hearer.
3. You should also expect to hear traditional, timeless music that honors the Lord and encourages the believer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is there a dress code? There is not a dress code set for any of our public services. However you will notice many wearing traditional "Sunday best."
2. Is there a nursery? Yes. We provide a nursery for every service that is staffed by caring mothers that will provide a safe and clean enviroment for your baby.
3. Where do I go? During the morning service adults meet in the large sanctuary in the front of the property, while the children meet in the children's building directly behind the main sanctuary. Classes are divided by age and taught at an appropriate level.
- - -
- - -
1 Corinthians 11:3 (KJV)
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.
Click here to read more!
Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.